Each July, Calgary is home to the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, the Calgary Stampede. Millions travel from near and far to the area for the annual rodeo, exhibition, and festival. The ten day event began on July 6 and concluded July 15, 2018. At Seton Naturopathic Wellness Clinic, we understand that many residents are looking to detox in Calgary following the Stampede festivities.
Dr. Aliya Kabani is pleased to offer glutathione pushes for those seeking to detox in Calgary. What is glutathione? This powerful antioxidant is found in the human body that has several important functions. These include…
– Protecting and preserving the brain & other body tissues
– Assisting the liver in detoxification of harmful chemicals
– Recycling vitamins C & E to protect the body from damage
– Detoxification of heavy metals from the body
– Protecting the skin and eyes from radiation damage & oxidative stress
– Decreasing inflammation
– Enhancement of immune systems
If you are concerned about liver disease or are experiencing fatigue following the Stampede, a glutathione push is a great option to help you detox in Calgary. For more information, please call Seton Naturopathic Wellness Clinic today at (587) 393-3890! Dr. Kabani is happy to discuss the benefits of glutathione pushes with both new and existing patients.